Kicking the Habit: A Smoker’s Guide
Kicking the Habit: A Smoker’s Guide is your way to actually breaking that hellish cycle in all of its forms. It teaches you step-by-step how to mentally and physically prepare yourself for each and every obstacle you will face during your walk to nicotine FREEDOM!
This is what’s inside:
Understanding the Psychology of Smoking
Are You Addicted To Smoking? The Smokers Quiz
Why You Should Quit Smoking Today
Smoking and its ill effects
Smoking and Heart Disease- The Connection
Quit Smoking Today!
Admit your Addiction to Smoking
All cigarettes are equally bad
Mentally Prepare Yourself to Quit Smoking
Role of Will Power in Quitting Smoking
The correlation between exercising and quitting
How jamming to music can help you stop smoking
Meditate your way to success
How Acupuncture Can Help You to Quit Smoking
Quitting Cold Turkey
Why it’s so hard to quit Cold Turkey
How Laser Therapy Can Help You Quit Smoking
The Truth about Nicotine Patches
What Happens after you Quit Smoking?
The immediate rewards
The immediate effects
Long term benefits
Fighting The Urge – How To Stay off for Good
Expect the unexpected: Relapses
The Bad Habit Liberator
Here is what you will learn inside this guide….
* The six stages in the process of breaking bad habits
* How to replace bad habits with a healthy new lifestyle
* How millions of people have succeeded in breaking a bad habit
* Why you must free yourself by taking responsibility for your own program
* Why successful preparation for change means that you set goals for yourself
* Why change is not an event, but a process
* Why most successful self-changers fail at least once before they succeed
* Why willpower alone isn’t enough
* Why quitting a habit cold turkey usually doesn’t work
* Why a commitment to a more active lifestyle is key to breaking a bad habit
* And a lot more!